dimanche 29 novembre 2015

MISS VERO MODERO FINAL

CONGRATS TO OUR NEW MISS VERO MODERO 2016 - VANKA MACHIAVELLO 
First Runner Up - LEEZAH KADDOUR
Second Runner Up - JAY JAY RAGU


MY STYLING FOR FINAL :



Model & Photographer : Kryss Ghost

Look #1 - Victoria Secret meets Sci Gods

For the challenge , Victoria secret meet scigods , I chose to create an extraordinary avatar . A kind of demon of space , skin, hair, spine and tail and cap gives originality. All the elements I have chosen are red and black, the colors of sensuality. I used underwear , [ VM ] VERO Modero Ava Leather Corset Set , a set composed of a pants and a black leather corset sexy . a whole planet revolves around me . My horse hoof boots so , gives even more side mythical half-woman half-demon .

Hair : *TR - CYBER HAIR 1.00 RED + Assula Hair
Headress : PFC~Squid Punk - Red tips
Skin : Assula Fire
Eye : *TR - GLOW EYES  > Red
Outfit : [VM] VERO MODERO  Ava Corset Set Leather
Jewellery : +:+WTG+:+ **Fire hot** Necklace & Earrings
Vetebra + tail : Lilith Vertebra
Wings : Lilith Wings
Nails : +:+WTG+:+ **Fire hot** nails
Solar system : {Aya} Outer Solar System Typer
Shoes : Lucky Black II




Model & Photographer : Kryss Ghost

Look #2 - Red Carpet Gala


For the challenge , red carpet gala , I wanted a very elegant set . I combine two dresses Vero Modero , to obtain a white and gold dress glamorous and sexy. I chose all my accessories in the same white and gold tones. I wear my bra on pine medium for Paris , a tribute to my country and to the many people who died in the attacks on 13 November . A dove with me on this round as a symbol of peace.

LeLutka Mesh Head-EVER
Hair : enVOGUE - HAIR Patricia - Light Blondes
Headress : .aisling. Ezrah Crown 
Skin : DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Luna Mixedtype
Eyes makeup :  [White~Widow - Face Tattoo] Narcisse
Lips Makeup : {MUA} Lipstick - Fruits LELUTKA 
Dress top : [VM] VERO MODERO  KIM RONGYU GOWN + .aisling. Ylodi
Belt : [MaGmA] - Firuze -  Bra Belt  Necklace (Gold)
Dress Bottom : [VM] VERO MODERO /  Eirene Gown Skirt
Pantie : (VS) TEMPTATIONS LINGERIE - CRISTAL BRA VERSION - GOLD
Bangles : .aisling. Mon Bel Amour - Arms (Gold)
Pin : France Flag Pin

Dove : White Dove

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire